Friday, February 28, 2014

Being Cute is a Way of Life!


To kick off the latest (and hopefully not last) issue of Waai, here are chapters 15 and 16 of Himegoto. The Comic Rex chapter will follow sometime next week once it arrives. Also, the color pages from this issue of Waai are available below.

On an unrelated note, some of you may have seen this ANN article which says Kuragehime will be on hiatus until July 25, meaning the latest chapter that has been published was chapter 73 a few days ago. What this means for you, unfortunately, is that unless they decide to release volume 14 early with only 4 chapters, they're gonna wait until chapter 74 is published in July, meaning (going by past practices) an earliest release date of volume 14 around September or October.

And in other news, as a few have already pointed out in the comments here, Usotsuki Lily is going to end at chapter 105 according to Margaret. This means the manga will end serialization in May, and the final volumes will be released later this year. We'll touch on this again once we get to volume 14 next month.

Himegoto ch. 15: Mediafire, Dropbox
Himegoto ch. 16: Mediafire, Dropbox
Waai v16 color pages: Mediafire

14 comments:

  1. Thank you very much. Sadly i think this is the last issue of Waai. Hope not, but that's what i feel. As the people on Deus Ex Scan said, the content of Waai isn't fit to their taste, so it's gone. But hentai and semi hentai (like Kiss Sis) is OK. Too bad for us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What people said the content of waai isnt fit to their taste, I love waai content, or do you mean fans, I love trap stuff, i fight for scripts all the time with our translator

      Delete
    2. I fight daily for scripts with our translator on our site who has been busy for scripts I have oto nyan 8,9 and 10 scanned waiting for scripts, who said we were against trap content, we do joints with hachimitsu constantly and as well release our own content, I do admit we have been slow but I cant release chapters if my personal tl doesnt send me scripts, lol

      Delete
    3. Sorry, sorry, my mistake. I meant the taste of people with power in japan. So the magazine is probably cancelled. I know very well how Deus Ex scan likes traps, as I have been reading here and there traps manga. Sorry for any misunderstood.

      Delete
    4. you had me worried lol, we email all the time, we have been back logged I admit but I love my trap stories lol and got a crazy amount of otonyan scans waiting for translation lol My tl just gets sensitive translating trap content, his inner trap awakens and he feels so weird lol

      Delete
    5. Some times I have problem expressing myself in english. I'll be waiting here for the trap releases =) Deus Ex scan and Hachimitsu are the only good trap scanlators there are.

      Delete
  2. Gotta say, I lol'd at the fact that UsoLily is ending since I totally called it ending at random. I just hope the Taiyou/Ten shit gets wrapped up... or, she writes a BL series for them as was mentioned before, lol.

    Actually, since Kenjutsu Komachi started I was kind of expecting it. Working on three series, even if one of them is a 4koma is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah
      she is really awesome~
      and because you mention that, i almost forgot about uso-lily spin off...
      the one with hinata-kun
      have that out yet?
      sorry for my bad english~

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hime not crossdressing for a full chapter? Uso Lily ending?
    What the heck is going on? Is the world ending again and I didn't notice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap, Hime didn't crossdress for an entire chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are the the title of the animes on the waai color pages? Im quite interested on watching what these trap characters are based off on (series)

    ReplyDelete
  7. those guys are breaking the 4th wall with that one in chapter 15 but ok , i'm just so glad there final going to be another cross dressing anime there so few out there

    ReplyDelete