Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Curiosity Killed the Trap


Here we have for you another one-shot from v04 Blue Group called Boku to Senpai no Manken Katsudou Roku (Senpai's and My Manga Club Activity Record) by Sakuya Yuuki, the author of Kasukabe Koukou Josou-bu. Tachibana is a member of the manga club, and he joined because he likes the club president, Nagisa Shirakaba. One day, curiosity gets the better of him and he takes a look at Shirakaba's manga draft only to find out that she's been drawing an adult trap manga. This one had some of the best lines I've translated.

Next we'll be starting on Kuragehime v09, soon to be followed by Zenryoku Otome ch. 3.

Boku to Senpai no Manken Katsudou Roku one-shot: Mediafire

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was better than I thought!
      Thank you so much!!!

      Delete
  2. Holy shit. Everything about this was amazing. I can't believe how many great lines Shirakaba dropped. The cover gave me certain expectations and then halfway through the manga completely shattered them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This manga was pure gold. I did not expect it turn out the way it did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a bit creepy but it's awesome :3
    thanks for the release :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Now I have more trap manga >w<!
    PD jousou debut is ongoing? I love haruno, please! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks that was quite different from the norm, but good ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really good... hope to see the next part ^_^
    I didn't expect Tachibana-kun to end up like this... such story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks you so much¡¡¡ so cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like it'd work well as an ero-manga too.

    ReplyDelete